Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Ain't Nuthin' To Talk About, Really

Ah, Satan's Anus. Bastion of erudition. It cost taxpayers $3000 to fix this fuck up.

My short children's story about a little girl losing her cat, Whiskers, has now been rejected by every major publishing house in America. I know it's good and I'm not changing the title for anybody. If you have a clean soul, "Where's My Pussy?" is not an inappropriate title.

I'd really like Ma.rion Jones, B.eyonce, and Kir.sten Dun.st to form a coalition against the proliferation of baby teeth in adult women.

Cliff, if you can afford to hire bodyguards, you can afford to not own personal guns. I'm just saying...

Too bad Tameka couldn't Xscape.

N.A. is living the Hollywood Dream. God bless that woman.

I was at Homecoming this weekend. What part of "Naw, that's ok." don't you understand?

I think I'm about to buy a single serving coffee maker for my office. So I can drink the good shit without sharing. Yeah, I said it, I'm selfish. No Ethiopian for you!

Now if I can only clean up my freakin' office so I have a place to put the coffee maker. Sheesh.

Sometimes I wonder if my dry cleaner ain't just using Dryel on my shit.

I get paid for 40 hours every week. There's not enough actual work in this town for me to REALLY work 3 hours every week. And you'd have to create and elongate shit just to make it to 3 full hours.

I'm bored. Bored and disgusted. I'm looking for gigs like crazy. The interview process for municipalities is so long, as soon as you forget you applied for a job, they call you.

I've been late to work 5 times in 8 days. I've mentally checked out.

Peace,
KZ

10 comments:

A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

God Bless you too Zed.

I have one of those single cup coffee makers, well it makes coffee into your own little personal carafe or large cup. Mines was a gift but maybe if you're good Santa will bring you one for Christmas.

My job buys the most awesome coffee, Peets French Roast, but they want people to bring their own creamer!

I've never heard of anything so crazy in my life!

Knockout Zed said...

@AJ
I know you're the coffee connoisseur (sp?) so you'd appreciate that.

Bring your own creamer? That's insane!

KZ

proacTiff said...

But this piece right here is brilliant. You still got 'em all in Pro's book. See that shit right there, speaking of yourself in the third, is a sign of check-outage. In my case, anxiety, too much cramming and not enough studying because of too much blogging. I'm so fucked. But at least I don't don baby teeph!

proacTiff said...

AJ, at least you don't have to Ethiopian your half & half. Just the only-child-in-me and having just read Zed's selfish coffee drinking blog ain't help none. And can you tell Santa I've been good, I like anything that resembles 90210 and that it's the USPS's fault for being so slow to move on FR behalf? Thanks, love.

*This comment spot has been hi-jacked due to procrastination at its best.*

1969 said...

I also want my own little coffee machine. It would save me from my trips to Starbucks.

You like Ethiopian, Ehtiopian? I like the Sumatra.

Knockout Zed said...

@Tiff
Zed's gonna have to remember that 3rd person thing. Zed will keep that on file.

Blogging is a socially accepted form of procrastination.

And kudos for not having baby jammies! Them shits is scary, yo.

Don't be spending taxpayer (or stamp buyer)money on FR!!!

@Sixy
I'mma sneak a personal one in here and brew til my heart's content.

I've never had Ethiopian, Egyptian. I was just using talkin' shit. I've never had Sumatra either. That's what I'm saying. I got to Starbucks and order from the board, everything else here is so...pedestrian and bland. It's about time I had GOOD coffee. AJ is THE woman, she's about her bidness on that coffee tip.

KZ

Gemini Girl aka GG said...

im still on the bunny giving oral to the chick in the skirt..just random comics..very random *smh*

Knockout Zed said...

@GG
I likes what I likes. That type of shit makes me laugh to no end.

KZ

A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

these bastards! i have to bring my own creamer so i was thinking about just bringing some of THEIR coffee home with me so I could use my own pot.

they are the same people that want me to pay for HALF of my monthly parking too...

In return I live 3 minutes from my job if i catch all the lights and I go home and take naps at lunch, and if i'm late i blame it on the traffic!

ChezNiki said...

You dont know me!!! LOL!