Monday, October 08, 2007

Pieces And Bits

Racial Profiling In the Digital Age
I got a request for an interview from this city in VA on Friday. They sent me a webcam via FedEx and asked that I do a video interview with them through this company called HireVue. I went to HireVue.com with the webcam attached, logged in using the special code they sent me, and I answered the questions they laid out for me. This way their cheap asses don't have to bring me to VA to interview and they can reject my Black ass, ensuring I'm Black by the video footage, and act like I had a fair shot just like everyone else. My stars and garters, this technology is more than a notion. At least I get to keep the webcam. Stay tuned for video blogs!!! (Or not).

Runnin' Trains
Fuck Amtrak. I was supposed to pick up TAD from the train station at 8:50 pm on Friday. The train came at 11:00 pm. Amtrak owes me 2 hours of sex and debauchery. I don't know how this quasi-governmental agency expects to pay me, but I want my shit, Africans. They held up her train for no good reason. This is the second time they've shortened my weekend and had her too tired to give up the goods on Friday. That's foul, Amtrak. Fuck y'all!

The Best Laid Plans
Me and TAD kinda tooled around West Michigan doing Dub shit, over in this artsy, uber gay community, window shopping and shit cuz we broke. We were going to this comedy show in Satan's Anus to see Tony Woods, who's kinda funny. But we got home, got lazy, started drinking and then we were no good to anyone.

Timbo Suit
I forgot about the site visit, and I'm wearing a suit. I gotta look at the specs laid out for a new road to be built in Satan's Anus and I forgot about it. I spent the morning trudging through a heavily forested area because the nearby residents are afraid that a new road will encroach on their ability to enjoy SOMEBODY ELSE'S FUCKING PRIVATE PROPERTY, PROPERTY THEY BOUGHT SPECIFICALLY TO BUILD UPON. But my boss asked me to go, and like a good indentured servant, I went. In my navy blue suit and Cole Haans. Priceless.

I'm out,
KZ

9 comments:

proacTiff said...

TAD has little to no reason to be too tired to give up the goods, my friend. No matter the hour. You may want to look into that. And I'd much rather see the good old neighbors do the encroachment thing vs. The Gubment do the eminent domain thing to that piece of private property. At least they can kick the neighbors asses for their mistaken "easement"... um I mean encroachment.

Lookin forward to "web" bloggin from you ;),
pro

Anonymous said...

Racial profiling? In VA? It is to laugh!!!! A woman was turned away from entering a club because she wore dreads. The club owner says its part of the dresscode to keep down the violence. You don't want to come here, my friend.

A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

note to Zed, keep sneakers in the car just for walking in the mud!

And umm, video blogging in Yoga Pants please!

Beana said...

video blogging...oooohhhh.

aquababie said...

webcam =sexy fun on the internet ;) ask me how i know! LOL

Blah Blah Blah said...

So..TAD was just sitting on the train... she wasn't running through an airport? But she was tired by the time she got to you?
Oh
Ok.

I like TAD!
You have yoga pants?
Priceless!
I know they be ridin' up and shit...

Dee said...

dub shit is fun
I wanna do that
I'm gonna try to do that this weekend. That way I might save some money for a change.

Knockout Zed said...

@Tiff
You gotta know I'm never too tired to fuck. But just because I don't understand it, doesn't mean it's not so.

These people have been living next to a forest for years, and it doesn't belong to them and never will. The owner wants to build houses and he needs to build a road to get to the houses. I think they need to chill and stop trying to tell ol' boy how to use his property. They'd have a fit if I came and told them how to use theirs.

@Chele
I believe that shit. It happens here too.

@AJ
I guess I should have sneakers handy.

If I'm video blogging, I'll probably be sitting down. No yoga pants visible, mon ami.

@J
Ummm...maybe.

@Aqua
You nasty!

@BBB
Like I told Tiff, just because I don't understand it, doesn't make it untrue. Sorta like religion.

I have jogging pants I do yoga in. No yoga pants.

KZ

Knockout Zed said...

@GC
Do that shit. I have to save money. Christmas approaches!

KZ