Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Epic Levels of Horseshit


Yo peoples, what's crackin'? I'm tellin' y'all, we are not built the same, us and white folks. We are not. I got this know it all assed staffperson. This bitch is brimming with brilliant thoughts and shit, just bubbling over. Can't contain herself type shit. I had a presentation today and this broad handed me a critique of my performance, like I asked for the shit. And that's how arrogant white people are. I told her to keep the critique, I'm pretty astute. I figured out where I could polish the performance. Rank ass smelly hoe.

A little later this broad tells me she's bored. She doesn't have enough to do. Niggas, have you ever? Unless that shit was an internship, I don't think I've ever asked for more shit to do. But she needs her little mind stimulated. I started to give that broad my taxes. I worked for the City of Detroit before I came here and trust me, you would not ever ask for more to do, cuz nigga, you'd get it! And how! They'd make your ass Mayor if you wanted the job, just so they wouldn't have to do it. Do you realize how much work it is to supervise a busy ass? That shit is work! Assigning and checking and providing guidance and shit. Bitch, I'm trying to sleep!

All this plays into my fatigue with THE GAME. No, not that hip-hop muthafucka, I mean the upward mobility game. You have to look like you have a lot on your plate and handle a lot to get recognized for promotion. The problem here is, the plate's not that fucking big. There's just not a lot of shit to do. I don't have time to make up work for this broad, because I'm busy with administrative shit, like the fucking budget that pays her overeager assed salary. That's the important stuff. The shit you have to do in a small town to look like work is being done is exhausting. And ultimately this pushes me toward California daily. So yeah, I'm looking forward to this interview. Actual achievement, not playing the game, always feels better. So I'll take the chance if it's afforded me.

Take the plastic off before you eat it,
KZ

7 comments:

Disco said...

Here here, here here, here here!!! You KNOW we've had this convo. before and I am sooooooo feeling your ass on this! And NO white folks and us are sooooooooo not built like we are. Her ass would get on my LAST got-damn nerve! She would get told that if she cannot manage to "self direct" then maybe she should "critique her own" swift handling of her own job, because obviously there is something that she's left out.word.

Chubby Chocolate said...

GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!

I'm going through the SAME THING! Only it's me that's trying to look busy. My staff have enough to do. There's some down time right now- No Meetings,presentations, projects, so I'm trying really hard to look busy, which is a job in itself.

NameLiar said...

Boy, boy, boy look at whitey. You should've gave her the Ike Turner "hey bitch, you better sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up" look when she tried to hand you the critique. Then you should've told her,"Yo momma ain't never complained about my performance." LMAO!!
Or you could of hit her with one of those Hustle & Flow DJay pimp speeches. Something like, "Hey Maine, you know we a team maine. Now everybody got to be da boss of dem selvez. Now get da fuck out my office maine and go make that paper." LOL

On second thought you handle it the right way.

Didi Roby said...

"The plates not that freakin big"...oh that sh*t is stolen for real...:)

Thanks for stopping by baby!:)

brooklyn babe said...

Sup Zed Zed!
Passing thru, giving you a shout babes.... WASSSSSSUUUUPPPPP! lol

brooklyn babe said...

I have taking the word "luck" out of my vocab... its not about luck, if you get that job.. if you get it you deserve, and if you don't then its on to plan B... and keep it moving.... so here's to "Keeping it Moving!"
Yes and bump that hussy and her review... they always wanna hand you shit... lol!

My-Conscience said...

Listen, do what you have to do and think success.