Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Munkeefood, Part 1: Endorphins


Hello sportsfans! Keepin' it clean? Good. I'm trying hard to be good, but it's work. Part of the problem is my unhealthy addition to that feeling. You know, that feeling. When you meet somebody new and everything is good. You don't know how her breath smells in the morning, whether or not she pops her gum, how smelly her farts are, you know the bad stuff. All you know is she's pretty and you wanna be around her a lot.

That feeling wakes me up some mornings. It is overpowering. If you're not careful you mistake it for love. I meet a woman, we kick it, I bone her once or twice, and the feeling is gone. Can't find it for the life of me. Then, I'm off to meet another woman. That's my cycle. I, Zed Zednanreh, am an endorphin addict.

Does this addiction make for a bunch of unhealthy relationships? You're fuckin' A right it makes for unhealthy relationships. Being this way sucks, ask the Disco Diva, she used to be just like me. We used to commisserate on how unhealthy this shit was. We'd dump perfectly good mates to chase that high. And it is an unbelievable high.

I thought I was over it once. I got married in December 2000. I was miserable, pissed off at her for being exactly who she'd always been. So we split up in July 2002. Every woman I met after that got the flux. I wouldn't get excited over any chick, and I ran through a bunch of them. I met "Thelma" at the end of that year. Bingo, endorphin fix. It had to be my longest sustained period of giddiness over being with a broad, a good 8 months. The feeling waned and I was back out on the prowl, cheatin' like a muthafucka.

All this brings me to present day, Thelma's my ex, Batshit is my present and that shit is waning. I'm bringing in "Big Fun" this weekend, beautiful, dark skinned, slim, 6 feet tall with all of her weight in her hips and ass. We used to fuck around 10 years ago, then the endorphins wore off. But if you leave something alone long enough, it's all brand new again. Fuckin' endorphins.

Stay High,
KZ

7 comments:

Disco said...

maaaan..... now you KNOW! I am the QUEEN of those tiny little beasties! LOL They are wonderful....it's soooo much fun and so exciting to "feel" them because you feel so "alive"....

But.... watch them closely...they can lead you down dark and weird paths (i.e. batshit)..... tread lightly sweetfeet!

So glad you knew EXACTLY what I was talking about in your previous post's comments section and turned it into a real one.LMAO!

Chubby Chocolate said...

Were we seperated at birth?

Knockout Zed said...

@the Diva
Nigga, I know you know. You were my muthafuckin' confidante. You know where all the bodies are buried.

@CC
I just know you through your blog, and I KNOW you know!!! You and I are friggin' identical except for a big ol' set of titties.

toneec42 said...

So what you sayin' Zed? You're doomed to live like that forever - going from endorphin high to endorphin high? Well, if you're okay with it that's all that matters. But I think you got more in you.

Knockout Zed said...

@Tonee
Endorphins are munkeefood, I am the babee munkee. They sustain me.

twin said...

it must be a spartan thing

She Her Me said...

That is so true. Endorphins. Try working out instead. It releases the same chemical. *wink*