Sunday, October 16, 2005

Quid Pro Quo

Say y'all, how's it hangin'? Lean and mean I hope. I just got back from the Metro area, doing my thing, checking out "Thelma". It was a quality control thing. It let me remember the shit I'm used to instead of the shit I'm actually getting in Satan's Anus.

I forgot about the fuckin' home improvement projects I end up embarking on when I'm at her house. It's always something. It was painting last time I was there, now it's yard work. Women always tend to do this to men. Pack mule 'em when they get a guy over to the crib so they can get something for the "put out". Good ol' fashioned quid pro quo.

Thelma told me she's got a problem with my arrogance. It's not the first time I've heard this, but it's the first time I ever heard it from her. It's probably better that I just keep it movin' and not think ultimately I'll end up with her.

Over the fucking weekend I got 16 calls from Batshit. 16. From Friday night to Sunday morning. Voicemails like "I miss you. When can I see you?" I can't wait to leave this fucking place. I got a love hate relationship with the "D" but I'd definitely take that over this assbox.

I'm meditating today. Trying to focus and be ready for the week.

Be,
KZ

8 comments:

My-Conscience said...

I really feel you on the focus thing. I wish other people around me would just focus. Believe me I am trying to focus everyday and althought there are distractions I keep looking forward.

Us woman love to work a brother out...LOL

~ Eclectic Soul ~ said...

Batshit is straight schizo, Man... You needa leave that heffa alone, fa realz.

toneec42 said...

Zed,
I swear I need a scorecard; I can't keep up! How many potential future Mrs. Zed's you got on speed dial, playa? You gon' mess around and get tripped up by the wrong one, man.

NameLiar said...

I'm trying to get my focus on but niggas just won't let me. I'll probably be back to hostile writings in no time.

twin said...

are you going to homecoming

Chubby Chocolate said...

Getting you to do housework is just a part of foreplay for women-It's equivalent to a steak and blowjob.

Knockout Zed said...

I luv y'all niggas, I really do!

@MCM
Thanks for implementing routine in my life via the Friday haiku.

@es
I wish I could be like women in that sense and take a "sex vacation" and shit. But alas, Batshit is my only source of sex in SA. I'll be better once my social circle expands.

@tonee
The only real potential Ms. Zed was Thelma. And I think she's out of the picture now.

@nameliar
Just let me focus on them big ass titties!

@twin
I don't have a room, but I got game. I'll be there.

@cc
I'd do the housework with no complaints if the sex was worth it.

KZ

Butterfly Jones said...

You know she was just checking out your booty while you was bending over humping stuff around the yard.

Batshit - 16 phonecalls, that beeyatch has no pride. It ain't worth it man - it's a Thin Line Between Love and Hate - ask Martin Lawrence!